85, rue La Fontaine
Phone : +33 8 70 44 04 02
Email : email@example.com
- First European site of political anticipation, the European Laboratory of Political Anticipation / Europe 2020 is independent of any government, interest group.
- Developed in partnership with many organisations including research centers and individual researchers, the European Laboratory of political anticipation / Europe 2020 aims to develop research in anticipation of European politics and to disseminate as widely as possible the resulting work.
- Develop research in political anticipation.
- Disseminate the work of researchers in political anticipation.
- Link the theoretical work with the action, by supporting initiatives.
- The European Laboratory of Political Anticipation / Europe 2020 organises high level seminars on anticipation.
- It publishes articles of anticipation, reports, briefing notes, and a monthly confidential letter (Global Europe Anticipation Bulletin).
- It joins the debates, in partnership with civic organizations, particularly institant on the relationship between citizens ’experts’ and institutions.
- It conducts training seminars on political anticipation and set up the academy in 2009 the European Laboratory of Political Anticipation.
Type of activities
- Analysis, studies.
- Seminars, training sessions.
- Publication (newsletter, website).
- Partnerships with other organizations.
- The only organization entirely focused on political anticipation in Europe.
- The analysis and studies show how a given situation can evolve.