226, rue Saint Denis
Phone : +33 (0)1 42 33 45 79
Email : email@example.com
Non profit organisation
- Babel International is the non-governmental association that publishes the European magazine cafebabel.com. It is the umbrella organisation gathering ordinary members (local associations), individual members, and members of honour.
- cafebabel.com’s aim is to stimulate and develop European public opinion through two distinct but closely related missions. The online magazine – cafebabel.com – offering every week analysis of current European affairs. Secondly, at grassroots level café babel’s network, actively promoting this perspective through debates, conferences and other events organised across Europe.
- Created in 2001, the association’s headquarters are in Paris. Together with an ever-expanding network of local offices across Europe, cafebabel.com can truly claim to be the voice of the « euro-generation ».
- Promote a european public opinion and an active european citizenship.
- European on-line jounalisme in 6 languages
- Reports and interviews in Europe
- Debates and conferences
- Communication through on-line publications and social networks platforms
- A on-line magazine regulary up-dated
- A participative journalism supported by professionals
- A large variety of topics
- A good use of different media and formats