10, rue de Strasbourg
Phone : +33 (0)1 47 80 99 50
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non profit organisation
- Nouvelle Europe is a reflection group on the enlarged Europe and its neighborhood.
- The project, born in 2004, is now carried by 25 young Europeans from 10 nationalities living in six different countries. Professionals, young researchers or students gathered around the idea that European reunification is still ahead us.
- Disseminate information on European Union
- Deepen and stimulate the European debate
- Promote understanding of the EU and its construction
- Nouvelle Europe is now the largest online journal in French devoted to the enlarged EU and its neighborhood, promoting an understanding of major issues of European integration viewed from the other side of the continent.
- As a counterpoint of its monthly analysis, Nouvelle Europe organises a series of debates at the embassies and cultural centers of the new EU member States in Paris. With more than 20 editions, the association brought together almost 1000 people in two years.
- S(t)imulation is a European parliamentary simulation program dedicated to high schools students. In four hours, a class turns into the European Parliament, each student becomes a Member of the Parliament for one day to discuss major challenges in the Europe of tomorrow!
- Nouvelle Europe is a partner of the program “Crossroads of Europe” on RFI, led by Daniel Desesquelle and in which the editors are involved several times a month.
Type of activities
- Media partnership.
Vision of Europe
- The european reunification is still to be done.
- A thought on Europe and its neighbourhood, on the new-comers countries.
- The belief that the european reunification is still to be done.
- The « S(t)imulation » programme.