14 Great College Street
Phone : +44 (0)20 7233 1199
Fax : +44 (0)20 7233 1117
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Centre for European Reform is a think-tank devoted to improving the quality of the debate on the European Union. It is a forum for people with ideas from Britain and across the continent to discuss the many political, economic and social challenges facing Europe.
- The CER promote new ideas aiming to reform the European Union.
- The CER makes a point of bringing together people from the worlds of politics and business.
- The conclusions of its research and seminars are published,
- The CER’s work is funded by donations from the private sector. It has never received core funding from governments or EU institutions.
- Improve the quality of the debate on the European Union.
- Promote new ideas to reform the European Union.
- Bring together people from the worlds of politics and business.
- Publishing reports, essays, working papers, policy briefs, briefing notes, opinion papers and the CER bulletin.
- Organising seminars, conferences and meetings with high-profile speakers.
- Providing advice to governments in European countries, as well as to EU institutions.
Vision of Europe
- The CER is pro-European but not uncritical.
- It regards European integration as largely beneficial but recognises that in many respects the Union does not work well.
- donations from the private sector. It has never received core funding from governments or EU institutions.
- A pro-european organisation, based in the United-Kingdom.
- A forum facilitating the contact between the politics and the bussiness.