18 Victoria Park Square, Bethnal Green
Phone : +44 (0) 20 8983 7771
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- European Dialogue is a British-based, not for profit organisation which works with local, national and international partners to engage and support excluded communities and vulnerable minorities in their struggle to combat discrimination, racism and intolerance, and to promote democracy, human rights, social cohesion and safe communities.
- European Dialogue works at local, national and international levels to promote equality and social inclusion for excluded communities and vulnerable minorities and to enhance their effective participation.
- European Dialogue pilots innovative models of good practice, working with local, national and international experience and participation, on the implementation of national social inclusion policies at local level across Europe. European Dialogue strives to be a catalyst between excluded communities and vulnerable minorities on the one hand and local, national and international governing bodies on the other.
- Engage and support excluded communities and vulnerable minorities in their struggle to combat discrimination and racism, in the interests of human rights, equality and diversity.
- The Roma Rights programme aims to combat discrimination, promote equality of opportunity, and to support initiatives, which empower the Roma community to participate equally in civic and political life.
- Russia and the Caucasus programme aims to promote human rights; to support the development of a multi-ethnic, democratic society; and to promote regional dialogue, conciliation and stability.
- The Balkan Peace and Integration programme supports civic initiatives to guarantee and further peace, human rights, democracy and stability, in the former Yugoslavia.
- The Future of Europe programme promotes active, civic participation in European integration, and supports democratic institution building, accountability and transparency. European Dialogue is committed to civic input and representation at all levels of the decision making process.
Vision of Europe
- Building human rights and social justice through community engagement.
- Strong involvment in the Bakan region
- Links with Turkey
- A multi-cultural perspective for the future of Europe