UNITED - European network against nationalism, racism, fascism and in support of migrants and refugees
Phone : +31 20 6834778
Fax : +31 20 6834582
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Collective of organisations
- UNITED coordinates, supports and strengthens a network of 560 organisations from 46 European countries.
- Memberships all share values such as intercultural communication, diversity and Human Rights.
- An end to racism, fascism, nationalism & discrimination.
- Equal Rights for All.
- Respect for Diversity.
- Open Borders - Open Minds.
- Europe-wide campaigns: Action Week Against Racism around 21st March; International Refugee Day on 20th June; International Day Against Fascism & Antisemitism on 9th Nov; Fatal Realities of Fortress Europe, the list documenting refugee deaths since 1993.
- International conferences - to create a platform for anti-racist activists.
- Info-Point - to support and inform the movement.
- Information system - to efficiently reach 8000 stakeholders across Europe.
Type of activities
- Publications, info-point.
Vision of Europe
- UNITED wants to build a Europe of tolerance and solidarity, a Europe of respect and perspectives.
- Diversity is more than just living our lives next to each other. Intercultural understanding and cooperation is a goal.
- A large movment aims to fight racism in Europe.
- A focus on the needed cooperation between cultures.