38 rue St Sabin
Phone : +33 1 43 14 73 65
Fax : +33 1 43 14 75 99
Email : email@example.com
Non profit organisation
- The Citizen Sciences Foundation is a nonprofit organisation founded in 2002.
- It aims to promote and extend the current movement of democratic and citizen reappropriation of science, in order to serve the common good.
- Three lines of work:
- Increase research capacity and expertise of civil society, law associations, consumerist, unions and citizens (creation of a scientific third-sector )
- The stimulation of freedom of expression and debate in the scientific world,
- The promotion of democratic elaboration of scientific and technical choices
- Organisation of seminars, conferences, debates
- Organisation of training
- Publication of proposals, bills, press releases, briefings
- Dissemination of information and expertise
- Networking of research initiatives
- Coordination and participation in European projects, citizens campaigns
Vision of Europe
- Promotion of reforms and processes going in the sense of a democratic elaboration of scientiflc and technical choices.
- Networks and supports
- Important source of proposals