Simina 9a - PO.BOX 35-27
Phone : +381 11 2623-980
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Non profit organisation
- Civic Initiatives, Citizens’ Association for Democracy and Civic Education has been founded in May 1996.
- It was created by a group of prominent NGO activists that were involved in the anti-war movement and non-nationalist democratic opposition since 1990.
- CI strategy is that only by breaking down regional, national, ethnic, religious, gender and social barriers it is possible to build a stronger, more effective, and potentially more sustainable NGO community and thus to contribute to the development of the society in general.
- To strengthen civil society through education, promotion of democracy and support of active citizenship.
- To sustain democratic changes
- Organisation of conferences and seminars
- Organisation of study and exchange trips
- Organisation of trainings and active citizenship
- Organisation of campaigns
- Publication of studies and manuals
Vision of Europe
- No specific vision of Europe
- Society of equal and active citizens who decide about their lives in a democratic, civil state of law with full respect of human rights.
- Work with youth and students - organisation of exchange programmes and summer camps in the region
- Educational approach aiming to break down stereotypes and inform citizens about their rights