ul. Szpitalna 1 lok. 54/55
Phone : +48 22 576 80 90
Fax : +48 22 576 80 99
Email : email@example.com
Non profit organisation
- The Trust for Civil Society in Central & Eastern Europe (« CEE Trust ») was launched in January 2001 as an independent public charity organization.
- The CEE Trust was created as a mechanism for helping the transition from donor assisted to independent, active and viable organizations and networks, working for the public good.
- The mission of the CEE Trust is to support the long term sustainable development of civil society and non-governmental organizations in Central and Eastern Europe, including cross-border and regional activities in which they may engage
- to create a supportive environment for civil society, which includes legal, fiscal and political environments favorable to a strong civic life;
- to strengthen the non-profit sector through capacity building, advocacy, intra sector and cross-sectoral cooperation and partnership;
- to enhance the financial sustainability of non-profit organizations by developing public and private sources of support for nonprofit sector and by supporting the operational and strategic development of nonprofit organizations.
- publication of call for proposals and granting opportunities for projects supported by CEE Trust
- Cross-borders initiative: program intended to encourage and facilitate learning and networking.
- Fellowship programme: to identify and support the personal development of current and future leaders. The CEE Trust awards the fellowships to people working for non-profit organizations and with demonstrable commitment to continue doing so.
Vision of Europe
- no vision of Europe - support to the reinforcement of civil society in Central Eastern Europe
- Independent source of funding and support to CSOs in Central Eastern Europe