Phone : +48 22 622 66 27
Fax : +48 22 828 60 69
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Research centre, Think tank
- Center for Social and Economic Research is an independent non-profit institute founded on the idea that research-based policy-making is vital for the economic welfare of societies.
- CASE carries out policy-oriented research and development assistance projects,
- CASE is specialised in questions of European integration, post-communist transition, and the global economy.
- provide objective economic analysis
- promote constructive solutions to the challenges of transition, reform, integration and development in order to improve the socio-economic well-being of societies.
- Conduct independent, high-quality research and analysis
- Advise governments, international organizations and the NGO sector
- Inform and encourage public debate
- Disseminate economic knowledge and research results
- Support the growth and independence of the NGO sector in post-communist countries
- organisation of lectures and seminars
Vision of Europe
- no particular vision of Europe, but interest in intervene in the European Policy debate.
- study of the challenges inherent to the European Union enlargement process and EU key policy challenges in the globalized world.