Email : email@example.com
- The Ideas Factory is a dynamic network for young professionals based in Brussels.
- It believes that the voice of the young generation needs to be listened to and taken into consideration to build a Europe for and with young people.
- The Ideas Factory is supported by the European Policy Centre (EPC) and its backbone is composed of the younger generation of EPC analysts.
- give place to young people to express them-selves and debate EU ideas and challnges
- contribute to build a Europe for and with young people
- Ideas Factory provides a forum for young professionals to come together face-to-face and online to discuss pan-European dilemmas that affect the young generation.
- It provides a channel for young people, who want to enrich the European debate, to publish their articles and thoughts, and to get feedback on their ideas.
- It organises 2-3 workshops as well as an Annual Seminar to allow its members to debate and share their thoughts with experts and policy-makers.
Vision of Europe
- Europe of young people and with young people
- Europe should make the most of the analysis and proposal potential of young generations that can find different solutions to the major European challenges
- Network of young European professionals that allows them to share their ideas and proposal for Europe