Email : email@example.com
Initiative without legal form
- Socialeuropeanjournalism.com was created to pursue and open to a wider audiencethe debates on European journalism
- During six months the forum has acted as a discussion platform and met with a number of key players in order to draft the Communication in support of European social and civic journalism.
- In autumn 2011, this communication is presented to journalists and Members of the European Parliament.
- Europeanjournalism.com was created with the financial support of the European Commission Representation in Belgium.
- The blog and the discussion platform are managed by the IHECS, with the financial support of the Fondation Charles Léopold Mayer for the Progress of Humankind.
- to pursue and open to a wider audience the debates to support European social and civic journalism
- share information, proposals, ideas on EU social and civic journalism
- advertise events organised around Europe on European social and civil journalism
- publish news on european journalism
Vision of Europe
- Lack of information on Europe
- How to better inform citizens on Europe? How to cover Europe on a decentralized way? How to link European challenges and the daily life of local territories?
- dissemination online of proposals to improve European Journalism and information on EU.