Phone : +32494893052
Email : email@example.com
Facebook : ANPED-The-Northern-Alliance-for-Sustainability
Non profit organisation
- ANPED, the Northern Alliance for Sustainability, is an international not-for-profit organization representing a vast network of NGOs in the Northern hemisphere with a mission to pro-actively promote the agenda on environmental justice and systemic change for the Economy.
- It also empowers Northern civil society through capacity development, exchanges and knowledge sharing while working in close cooperation with Southern civil society and other stakeholders, for the creation and protection of sustainable societies worldwide.
- To empower Northern civil society through capacity development, exchanges and sharing of knowledge.
- To promote fair and equitable sustainable development for all with respect for the limits of our common ecological and social capital.
- To promote the development of more sustainable patterns of consumption and production.
- ANPED wants to be the centre of a movement that will ensure that the steps are taken towards a strong approach to sustainable development, consumption and production.
- Lobby, research, education, ...
Vision of Europe
- ANPED stands for a strong approach to sustainability.