Rosenørns Allé 35, 1.th.
Phone : +45 33 14 11 41
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : Europabevægelsen Danmark
Non profit organisation
- To promote an even stronger cooperation between the European populations
- To form a more integrated democratic Europe
- To promote a EU based on the following objectives:
- Democracy in the EU must be based on representative democracy, transparency and subsidiarity.
- Respect for different countries’ culture, language, religion, traditions and identity is a crucial foundation for cooperation.
- Respect for universal human rights is a prerequisite for a dignified human life. Europe is and should remain a hotbed of human rights.
- All EU citizens should be guaranteed equal and unfettered access to a competent, impartial and independent judiciary.
- The EU has developed a particular model of society, the socially balanced market economy. The Danish European Movement supports this model.
- The European Movement Denmark arranges a lot of interesting activities. I.e. :
- Writers night: Different popular Danish writers whom have written books about the EU. One night a month the writer will tell something about his or her learnings about EU etc.
- Energy fair: An activity with focus on the importance of green energi in Denmark. A lot of interesting persons attended, i.e. the Danish commisioner for climate, Connie Hedegaard.
- EU Crash Course: A line of courses where skilled and competent speakers provide an exciting introduction to the EU and the areas of its activity.
- Road trip and task force: to enligthen the pupils in elementary schools and high schools to the EU - and to empower them to participate in the debate.
Vision of Europe
- The EU in its relations with the rest of the world must work to strengthen the common European values.
- The EU should go ahead and help create a more equitable world order where the individual’s living conditions and opportunities are constantly in focus and improve.
- The EU should assume a binding partnership for political, economic and social development of the world’s poorest countries, while taking into account the environment.
- Only a Europe that is able to act as a balanced and dynamic actor, will be able to maintain and reinforce Europe’s positive economic, political and cultural role in the world.
- “The voice of EU in Denmark”
- “It’s better to be inside”