St Enda’s National Historic Park,
Phone : 00353 1 4933053
Fax : 00353 1 4933053
Email : email@example.com
Collective of organisations, Non profit organisation
- EFCO is a non- profit, non Government and non- sectarian organisation.
- EFCO is a council of European groups and organisations promoting the understanding and development of all cultures in Europe, fostering peace, friendship, understanding and tolerance.
- EFCO is building the structure for a United Europe and a Civil Society with a strong foundation of knowledge, experience, goodwill and friendship.
- EFCO promotes respect and understanding for each European citizens cultural identity .
- EFCO recognizes the need of all European Citizens to preserve and enrich their National cultural identity in a developing European Community of Nations.
- To bring together the citizens of Europe by organising and supporting European cooperation projects, youth exchanges,workshops and meetings
- To allow young people especially those who are disadvantaged to meet and explore in an informal way common mutual themes and to develop a greater understanding of each others cultural identity and the history, roots and common cultural values in Europe
- To forge links between the young citizens of Europe, leading to a more civil society in all our communities in Europe.
- European Seminars, Conferences, Meetings and Exchanges for leaders and youth:
- To develop a greater understanding of each others culture and heritage.
- Building bridges between all countries of Europe.
- Extending the hand of friendship to all Europeans
- Helping overcome prejudices by intercultural learning. While growing together in a peaceful European Community and Civil Society.
Vision of Europe
- A land where people can live in peace and harmony, caring and sharing for each other, where people take an active part in civil society and become responsible European citizens while making an active contribution to the building of an enlarged United Europe.
- A Europe where there is respect for human rights and every effort is made to combat racism and xenophobia in all member countries.
- Intercultural dialogue.
- Friendship, respect for each others cultural identity
- Warm and friendly meetings. United Europe and Civil Society.