Phone : +32 (0)50 35 27 20
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : www.facebook.com/ryckevelde
Non profit organisation
- Ryckevelde is a not for profit organisation promoting European citizenship.
- The organisation stands for a social and responsible Europe, supported by its citizens.
- Ryckevelde informs citizens with campaigns, lectures and educational games. Target groups are children, youngsters and adults.
- Ryckevelde wants a Europe supported by its citizens. This can only happen through true citizenship: well-informed citizens who participate in the future of Europe.
- The main focus is informing citizens about how the EU functions and how we can help shaping the European policy.
- Informing groups of children, youngsters or adults about Europe, through trainings, educational games, role plays and simulation sessions, and campaigns.
- Ryckevelde does this mostly in Dutch for a Flemish target audience. Occasionally it also does this for European groups, in English or French.
Vision of Europe
- Europe should be a social Europe, taking care of its citizens and being supported by these citizens.
- Nobody can fall in love with an economic and monetary union alone.
- The combination of creativity and great pedagogical skills results in original ways of informing our audience about Europe.