What do you want to achieve with this project?
Your responsibilities as senior PM will be to:
- Ideate, write and build partnerships around new project proposals
- Develop new projects and business, mainly in the areas of enterprise creation, social enterprise and social innovation
- Support the management of a portfolio of national and EU-funded projects
- Contribute to the projects and business fundraising
- Develop ideas and policies about young employment, self entrepreneurship, civil society, social economy and social enterprise
Your responsibilities as junior PM will be to:
- Help in writing new project proposals and take care of administrative management
- Contribute to the ideation and development of new projects and new activities
- Work effectively in the implementation of projects and activities
- Contribute in managing and realizing events, workshops and other initiatives related to young employment, self-entrepreneurship, civil society, social economy and social enterprise
We are looking for someone who:
- Is fluent in Italian and English (a third foreign language is a plus)
- Brings at least 5 years (2 for the Junior PM) of experience about EU programs and project cycle management or a high level specific academic training in the field (not for the junior PM)
- Will take responsibility for project applications and management, including financial aspects
- Has an entrepreneurial approach to work and to develop new opportunities
- Learns and takes responsibility quickly and proactively
- Is organized and able to manage a varied workload with competing priorities and pressures
- Is a strong communicator verbally and in writing
- Will demonstrate political and cultural sensitivity in engaging with beneficiaries, partners and stakeholders across Europe
- Has a good understanding of EU institutions and policies
- Preferably has a knowledge of and insight into civil society, social innovation, social economy or social enterprise
If you think you are a good match please send your CV and cover letter in one pdf to Marco Traversi at firstname.lastname@example.org before the 26th of August. Interviews with potential candidates will be held in early September. We are looking for candidates to start as soon as possible after appointment.
Find more information here: https://pja2001.com/2018/07/17/project-ahead-is-seeking-two-european-project-managers/
Do you need help to put your idea into practice?
Please do not hesitate to share our offer in your networks.
What are the details of the project?
Project Ahead is currently involved in many EU and nationally funded projects, among which:
- ERASMUS FOR YOUNG ENTREPRENEURS SEED is the first pilot in EYE program about Social enterprise and is actually among the few European projects focused on social fields. PJA is running all the exchanges from and to Campania region and is in charge of all those involved in social enterprise as the only project in the field in Italy;
- DIALOGUE is funded by the national department for Youth policies and aims at managing in Naples from 2017 the first Italian social incubator for multicultural businesses created by young migrants and young locals;
- FORK is funded by the national department for Youth policies and aims at opening in October 2018 a Fab-Lab and creativity Hub for the young people of Napoli;
- CAUSE is an IPA funded project to support the development of a national Albanian strategy to manage confiscated assets to criminal organization and to support the creation of new social business to transform them in an entrepreneurial opportunity with a social impact;
- EMBRACE is an IPA funded project to train and support the transformation from traditional NGOs into social business in Albania
The offices are located in Naples and Rome but the selected person will work in Naples at Dialogue place and so candidates resident in Naples and in the surrounding area will be preferred. Salary and job contract will be commensurate to the agreed working organization and to the effective job experience.
Topics the proposal focuses on