What do you want to achieve with this project?
The Innovation In Politics Awards support the goal to improve politics in Europe. Politicians can participate regardless of party affiliation and regional level.
Do you need help to put your idea into practice?
Help us recognise and award those who have the courage to break new ground, who are creative and achieve real results. We will present their best projects, so that they may serve as inspiration to others.
To become part of the jury, sign up here!
The deadline for registration is the 31 July 2018
What are the details of the project?
Your job as juror
- Score approximately 15 projects online based on the information provided.
- Evaluate your projects 24. August and 16. September, at your own pace
- Award points based on the fulfillment of 5 criteria
- All details, and scoring, via our secure online platform
You may apply for jury membership if you meet the following conditions:
- You are at least 16 years old (born before august 2002.
- All project descriptions are provided in English. Therefore, you should be able to read and understand English very well.
- You live in a member country of the council of Europe.
- You strive for fairness and think non-partisan.
- You share our common European values, like human rights, social balance, prosperity and democracy.