What do you want to achieve with this project?
The objective of the campaign #RecogniseStudyAbroad is to raise awareness among policy-makers and educational stakeholders about the lack of recognition of long-term pupil exchanges.
Do you need help to put your idea into practice?
Endorse Recognition: http://recognisestudyabroad.eu/endorsements/
Do you think that school period in another country should be recognised? Do you support learning mobility also for youngsters below 18 years old? If yes, we invite you to join your voice with ours.
What are the details of the project?
What we do:
- Unify voices among different educational stakeholders/ partners.
- Disseminate a letter to policy makers, to raise awareness and provide policy options/ solutions.
- Disseminate an endorsement letter to students and families, to ask for recognition in school after the study abroad period.
- Collect testimonies of students, parents, and teachers
- Raise the issue and show testimonies in different events at the European level.
Topics the proposal focuses on