[Online] The Impact of Populism on European Institutions and Civil Society
27 October at 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
The high-level online conference on populism in Europe is organized based on the findings of the newly published book “The Impact of Populism on European Institutions and Civil Society: discourses, practices and policies”. It will focus on the following questions:
- How is the growing pressure of populist narratives shaping the EU institutions?
- How do the discourses and practices of EU actors frame populism?
- What is its impact on civil society?
- How does the EU, both in terms of institutions and civil society, react to populist forces?
- What are the viable strategies for the future?