Y Vote aims to encourage young people to make informed choices at the European Parliament elections while increasing their knowledge about topics that are relevant for young Europeans. To reach this goal, seven conventions, corresponding to the topics of the EU Youth Agenda, are organised. As participant, you will learn about the functioning of the EU, Employment & Entrepreneurship in the EU and discuss how to become active in society.
The result of this events is a set of political recommendations on the topic, which will be combined with all other Convention results and then be presented to stakeholders: Our Agenda for Europe.
- Workshops, discussions & more
- 3 meals a day
- A chill social programme with cultural dinner
- A project hub to create ideas for a follow up
- How do the EU institutions function together?
- What does the EU have in store for young entrepreneurs?
- How can I take part in shaping the EU of tomorrow?
- How to talk to politicians at events?
- What other ways do I have to get to know more about the EU
- A set of recommendations for our agenda for Europe on the topic
- Your ability to be a multiplier and inform people on the European Parliament elections 2019
- 25 new friends from all over Europe
- Great ideas for new projects regarding the topic
The participants selection will be done with all organising entities, and the results be shared between 2 and 7 days after the application deadline.
This convention is made possible with the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
Travel Reimbursement up to 90€ can be provided to participants residing in Belgium / Bulgaria / Croatia / Estonia / Germany / Greece / Hungary / Italy / FYROM / the Netherlands / Poland / Romania / Slovenia / Spain / Turkey & France.
Find full information and link to apply here: https://yvote.eu/event/y-vote-convention-on-employment-entrepreneurship/