Would you like to explore an innovative approach towards social inclusion? Create youth friendly environments for eParticipantion?
What about enjoying the country of Skype and online voting for a 4 days event focused on empowering, developing and involving young people in the decision-making process in the EU?
Have you ever wondered what would be the feeling of taking face-to-face with Members of the European Parliament. Commissioners or even your local government officials, and share with them your ideas for the future of Europe?
One of the best opportunities to do that would be during the Y Vote convention on Social Inclusion in the green Estonia in one of the 3 biggest cities – Tartu.
Y Vote aims to empower young people to make informed choices at the European Parliament elections while developing the needed knowledge about topics that are relevant for young Europeans. To reach this goal, seven conventions, corresponding to the topics of the EU Youth Agenda, are organised. As participant, you will learn about the functioning of the EU, Social Inclusion in the EU and discuss how to become active in society.
The result of this events is a set of political recommendations on the topic, which will be combined with all other convention results and then be presented to stakeholders: Our Agenda for Europe.
Find more information and discover how to apply here!
The program includes
- Workshops, discussions & more
- 3 meals a day
- A chill social programme with cultural dinner
- A project hub to create ideas for a follow up
- How do the EU institutions function together?
- What does the EU have in store for including young people in society?
- How can I take part in shaping the EU of tomorrow?
- How could I interact with politicians?
- What other ways do I have to get to know more about the EU?
- A set of recommendations for our agenda for Europe on the topic of social inclusion in the EU
- Your ability to be a multiplier and inform people on the European Parliament elections 2019
- 40 new friends from all over Europe
- Great ideas for new projects regarding the topic of social inclusion, and eParticipation
The participants selection will be done with all organising entities, and the results be shared within 9 days after the application deadline. We encourage all young people, AEGEE members and not, to apply for this event.
This convention is part of the project “My Europe, My Say!”, which is made possible with the support of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union.
*The deposit fee will be given back to you upon the attendance of the event.
**Travel Reimbursement up to 90€ can be provided to participants residing in Belgium / Bulgaria / Croatia / Estonia / Germany / Greece / Hungary / Italy / FYROM / the Netherlands / Poland / Romania / Slovenia / Spain & France.