[Webinar] Access to Information, Transparency and Openness: Taking Forward Agenda 2030 in Times of Crisis
September 28th, 2020
Access Info Europe is a human rights organisation dedicated to promoting and protecting the right of access to information in Europe and globally as a tool for defending civil liberties and human rights, for facilitating public participation in decision-making and for holding governments accountable.
Access Info was created in June 2006.
It is formed by European and international experts in access to information
Access Info’s mission is that the right of access to information be enshrined in law and deliver greater transparency in practice.
– Our work is structured in three strategic lines designed to address the these problems:
– Advancing the Right to Know: promoting access to information in law and practice across Europe;
– Using the Right to Know: helping NGOs, journalists, and citizens to get information;
– Thinking Info! standard-setting and policy discussions on the right to information.
– International network of experts and motivated people defending the right to access information
– Multilingual and intercultural environment and team
– http://tuderechoasaber.es/ project.