EURONATION is a nonprofit organization founded in 2017 in the southeast of Spain. The headquarters are established in Cartagena (Region of Murcia) where its membership base comes from.
Our association is composed by young people who are actively interested in the youth opportunities development at a local, national and international level; highlighting the values and importance of the European Union in a globalized world.
- To promote and facilitate the geographic mobility of young people, students and youth workers (especially the ones with fewer opportunities) at European/International level.
- To spread social economy and volunteering projects both locally and internationally
- To promote the critical thinking and to empower the young people to take part in society as active citizens creating and advocating for participatory processes
- To raise awareness about social issues though sport and cultural events
- To provide counselling to younsters