Center for Social and Economic Research is an independent non-profit institute founded on the idea that research-based policy-making is vital for the economic welfare of societies.
CASE carries out policy-oriented research and development assistance projects,
CASE is specialised in questions of European integration, post-communist transition, and the global economy.
– provide objective economic analysis
– promote constructive solutions to the challenges of transition, reform, integration and development in order to improve the socio-economic well-being of societies.
– Conduct independent, high-quality research and analysis
– Advise governments, international organizations and the NGO sector
– Inform and encourage public debate
– Disseminate economic knowledge and research results
– Support the growth and independence of the NGO sector in post-communist countries
– organisation of lectures and seminars