- The Centre for European Reform is a think-tank devoted to improving the quality of the debate on the European Union. It is a forum for people with ideas from Britain and across the continent to discuss the many political, economic and social challenges facing Europe.
- The CER promotes new ideas aiming to reform the European Union.
- The CER makes a point of bringing together people from the worlds of politics and business.
– Improve the quality of the debate on the European Union.
– Promote new ideas to reform the European Union.
– Bring together people from the worlds of politics and business.
– Publishing reports, essays, working papers, policy briefs, briefing notes, opinion papers and the CER bulletin.
– Organising seminars, conferences and meetings with high-profile speakers.
– Providing advice to governments in European countries, as well as to EU institutions.
– A pro-european organisation, based in the United-Kingdom.
– A forum facilitating the contact between the politics and the bussiness.
Donations from the private sector. It has never received core funding from governments or EU institutions.