Our organisation objectives are:
To develop the capacity and skills of the members of the socially and economically disadvantaged community in inner city areas of England in such a way that they are better able to identify, and help meet, their needs and to participate more fully in society.
To advance in life and help young people through:
- The provision of recreational and leisure time activities provided in the interest of social welfare, designed to improve their conditions of life;
- Providing support and activities which develop their skills, capacities and capabilities to enable them to participate in society as mature and responsible individuals.
To achieve our organisational objectives, our work is focused to:
- Encourage civic participation of marginalised and hard to reach communities & provide education and training to build capacity of individuals to improve themselves and their community.
- Develop projects and services to address underlining issues of social exclusion, homelessness, health inequality, unemployment and under achievement.
- Develop targeted provisions to improve community safety, prevent anti social behaviour, domestic violence, drug/alcohol abuse and improve community cohesion and tolerance within marginalised and hard to reach communities.
grass roots connection
Finance and Main Partners
funded via grants and fees.
Birmingham City Council
West Midlands Police
Birmingham South and City College
University of Birmingham