The djo-German Youth in Europe is a charitable, apolitical and multi-denominational youth organisation.
It is active in the fields of cultural and political youth work.
- Offer information and help in orientation to young people
- Promote tolerance and understanding between young people in Europe
- Establish identity and an aid to integration to the inmigrant communities and support the cultural activity of young immigrants;
- Commitment to a global proscription of expulsions
- Commitment to the social, political and cultural rights of refugees and those who have been expelled.
- organisation of seminars, conferences, international meetings on integration, youth exchanges etc
- intercultural trainings and work groups
- Project initiation
- International youth exchange
- Residential summer camps for children and young people
- Exchange of skilled workers in international youth work
- Dance and culture festivals
- diversity and amount of activities
- work with inmingrants
- targets inside and outside Germany