The Esperanto radikala Asocio Onlus has been founded the 25 april of 1987. The “Esperanto Radikala Asocio” operates in the linguistics human rights, education, training, promotion of culture and art. The Association pursues exclusively charitable purposes and transnational understanding. The association is federalist and works for the political union of Europe. Institutionally also operates in the business of development cooperation in favor of the peoples of developing countries and least developed countries.
– promotion of esperanto as european language
– linguistic democracy
– defense of minorities people
– Esperanto course
– italian language course
– publication of books of linguistic economy
– library of nonviolence
– nonviolent political association, part of the Transnational Radical Party
– a great network of economistics, linguistic and university professors that help us on our researches.
– RadioRadicale is one of the main partner of aour associaton. RadioRadicale is one of the most followed national radio by Italian Politicians.