The In Loco Association (Associação In Loco) is a non-profit organisation that was created in 1988
The principal aims were to support and consolidate local development initiatives and to promote active citizenship.
– Qualify and improve people and organisations
– Qualify and improve the region of intervention in a perspective of sustainability
– Promote an active and solidary citizenship
– Promote et support entrepreneurship and local initiatives
– Produce knowledge to support intervention
– Participation to regional development projects
– Participation to projects aiming to develop and reinforce citizenship and democracy
– Organisation of activities aiming to raise youth awareness of democracy
– Provision of training services to firms and public authorities
– Dissemination of online information (Online Library, newsletter, archives)
– activities for young people in favor of active citizenship
– organisation of training for firms, public authorities, individuals and third sector organisations.