PEP-NET is a European network of all stakeholders active in the field of eParticipation.
PEP-NET includes public bodies, solution providers and citizen organizations as well as researchers and scientists.
The network is open to all organizations willing and actively trying to advance the idea and use of eParticipation in Europe.
– to help overcome fragmentation and promote best practice
– to facilitate knowledge transfer, encourage further eParticipation trials and establish European leadership in this field.
– to achieve critical mass for the establishment of a Pan European eParticipation Network (PEP-NET). Such a network will act as a repository and disseminator of good practice and exchange of experience, and be a visible resource for all interested parties across the European Union.
– PEP-NET uses these new social networking tools to increase the availability of ICT-based solutions for public participation
– organisation of live chats with experts from the eParticipation scene available online
– publication of newsletter
– advertisement of events related to e-Participation, e-democracy
development of new e-participation tools