UNITED coordinates, supports and strengthens a network of 560 organisations from 46 European countries.
Memberships all share values such as intercultural communication, diversity and Human Rights.
Platform – collective of organisations
- An end to racism, fascism, nationalism & discrimination.
- Equal Rights for All.
- Respect for Diversity.
- Open Borders.
- Open Minds.
- Europe-wide campaigns: Action Week Against Racism around 21st March; International Refugee Day on 20th June; International Day Against Fascism & Antisemitism on 9th Nov; Fatal Realities of Fortress Europe, the list documenting refugee deaths since 1993.
- International conferences – to create a platform for anti-racist activists.
- Info-Point – to support and inform the movement.
- Information system – to efficiently reach 8000 stakeholders across Europe.
A large movment aims to fight racism in Europe.
A focus on the needed cooperation between cultures.