What do you want to achieve with this project?
WHAT’S YOUR CITIZEN LOBBYING STORY?
YOUR VOICE AND ADVOCACY SUCCESS STORY MUST BE HEARD.
It is time to celebrate the thousands of individuals and organizations committed to causes they care about. Share your story at The Good Lobby Awards to inspire many more citizens and organizations to lobby for change! Take a look at winning stories from last year’s TGL Awards.
The Good Lobby Awards is an annual celebration of citizen-driven projects, initiatives and campaigns. The Awards bring together and celebrate individuals from different walks of life and organizations that have been successfully championing social change.
The upcoming deadline for nominations is November 1! The Award Ceremony is expected to take place in Brussels in December. Please spread the word – forward this call, share it on Facebook with friends and colleagues, tweet about the celebration using the hashtag #TGLAwards and of course, submit your nomination through this form.
Do you need help to put your idea into practice?
Please spread the word, we could reach many organizations that have a project to submit through your network! Invite your members and your partner organizations to submit their nomination through this form!
What are the details of the project?
We are happy to announce the 7 categories for the 2018 nominations:
Categories of The Good Lobby Awards:
- Citizen Lobbyist Award rewarding the most impactful initiative – be it a campaign, project, action – in the European space;
- Pro Bono Lawyer Award rewarding the most impactful pro bono project entailing the participation of law firms, in-house counsels and lawyers in the European space;
- NGO Award rewarding the most impactful campaign / action in the European space;
- Academic Award rewarding the civic commitment of one or more academics and researchers in the European space;
- Pro Bono Professional Award rewarding the civic commitment of one or more professionals in the European space – be they lobbyists, advertisers or data analysts, who on pro bono basis actively support citizen-driven initiatives and other collaborations by offering their expertise;
- Philanthropist Award rewarding the commitment of one or more foundations / charity to foster and support advocacy projects in the European space;
- Political Representative Award rewarding the commitment of one or more political representative and/or movements to new forms of engagement, collaboration and co-creation with the electorate via citizen lobbying practices and beyond;
- Collaboration of the Year Award rewarding joint public interest work carried out by several professionals, NGOs, grassroots movements, philanthropies, political representatives or citizens in the European space. All projects be they local, national or international are eligible for the Awards. Multiple submissions are accepted.
Topics the proposal focuses on