Call for Innovative Proposals and Advocacy Grants 2020
Deadline for application: 29 February 2020
Eligible countries: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, North Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia
The Roma Education Fund’s (REF) mission and goal is to contribute to closing the gap in educational outcomes between Roma and non-Roma. In order to achieve this goal, the organization supports policies and programs which ensure quality education for Roma through scholarships, grant making and advocacy activities.
The objectives of REF include:
- Expanding Roma children’s access to quality early childhood education and care;
- Improving primary education outcomes for Roma children aged six to fourteen;
- Boosting academic performance and graduation rates from secondary education for Roma pupils;
- Supporting access to tertiary education, improving graduation levels and strengthening identity of Roma university students, and
- Expanding employment opportunities for young Roma adults
This Call for Proposal is for unsolicited pilot project proposals only and interested applicants can apply for:
- Innovative grant proposals between EUR 20,000-50,000 aligned with REF’s Strategic Framework (2021-2030) (Section 1).
- Advocacy grant proposals up to EUR 25,000 aligned with REF’s Strategic Framework (2021-2030) (Section 2)
Applicants can submit only one pilot project proposal within each category either as an applicant or a partner.