[Call for Proposals] 2021 Fund for Covid Solidarity
Deadline for proposals: 6 October 2021
The Alliance for Gender Equality in Europe has opened its first call for proposals for the “2021 Fund for Covid Solidarity“, offering grants of up to €50,000 to organisations working on a wide range of thematic issues.
The call is seeking proposals on a wide range of thematic areas but that align with the broad objectives of the fund, contributing towards gender equality and women’s rights.
These thematic areas include:
- Access to economic resources, entrepreneurship, digital divide.
- Access to education and training: promoting opportunities for education and vocational training, including communications and information technologies.
- Violence Against Women/health and social protection: combatting gender-based violence, securing access to healthcare and social protection.
- Climate change and gender.
- Technology development and innovation.
The fund is the first pillar of a two-part initiative which comprises both a pooled fund, contributed to by the three founding members, Fondation CHANEL, King Baudouin Foundation and the L’Oréal Fund for Women, and knowledge platform.