[Call for Proposals] Creative Europe – Cultural Cooperation Projects in the Western Balkans
Deadline: 17 March 2020
The overall objective of this Call is to foster reconciliation and good neighbourly relations in the Western Balkans through cultural cooperation and creation. The specific objectives of this Call are:
- to increase cultural cross-border cooperation within the Western Balkans region and the EU Member States;
- to strengthen the competitiveness of the cultural and creative industries in the region.
In order to achieve the above-mentioned objectives, this Call focuses on the following priorities:
- Increase the capacity of cultural and creative industries to operate transnationally and internationally
- Increase transnational circulation of cultural and creative works and transnational mobility of cultural and creative players
- Enhance inter-cultural dialogue between artists, cultural operators as well as the general public
Five organisations need to partake in the call and at least two of them have to be based in two different member states of the European Union and two in two different West Balkan countries (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Montenegro, North Macedonia and Serbia).