The Foundation provides free-of charge legal help for Polish citizens living and working in the Netherlands
– The Foundation strongly believes in the concept of sustainable legal help
– The Foundation fights against all forms of discrimination
– The Foundation strengthens knowledge about the Dutch law among non-Dutch speaking Polish residents in the Netherlands
– Providing free-of- charge legal advice
– Providing language support to non-Dutch speaking Polish citizens
– Organizing lectures about variety of topics with regard to the Dutch law.
– The sustainable legal help carried out in the mother tongue of the migrant workers. The Foundation perceives the suitableness within law as a fundamental human right.
– Aim to cooperate with other free-of-charge legal clinics scattered through European Community.