Bruegel is a European think tank working in the field of international economics.
Established in 2005, Bruegel is independent and non-doctrinal.
It seeks to contribute to European and global economic policy-making through open, fact-based and policy-relevant research, analysis and debate.
– contribute to a better understanding of the economic challenges and responsibilities facing Europe in the context of globalisation.
– assess economic transformations, discuss policy options and propose recommendations
– Linking government, research, business and civil society.
– publication of researches, analysis, reports, reccomendations
– organisation of large conferences in cooperation with international organisations, smaller workshops, themed seminars and off-the-record dinners and publication events.
Bruegel’s events bring together its members with policymakers, business leaders,academics and policy-influential individuals.
– research and analysis independance
– pan-European approach