Babel International is the non-governmental association that publishes the European magazine cafebabel.com. It is the umbrella organisation gathering ordinary members (local associations), individual members, and members of honour.
cafebabel.com’s aim is to stimulate and develop European public opinion through two distinct but closely related missions. The online magazine – cafebabel.com – offering every week analysis of current European affairs. Secondly, at grassroots level café babel’s network, actively promoting this perspective through debates, conferences and other events organised across Europe.
Created in 2001, the association’s headquarters are in Paris. Together with an ever-expanding network of local offices across Europe, cafebabel.com can truly claim to be the voice of the « euro-generation ».
Promote a european public opinion and an active european citizenship.
– European on-line jounalisme in 6 languages
– Reports and interviews in Europe
– Debates and conferences
– Communication through on-line publications and social networks platforms
– A on-line magazine regulary up-dated
– A participative journalism supported by professionals
– A large variety of topics
– A good use of different media and formats