Students and development is a network of 1200 students’ associations of international solidarity.
The network facilitate students awareness about international solidarity issues, the diffusion of practical information between student associations and the creation of links between engaged students.
– increase students awarness about international solidarity
– inform, accompany and form to international solidarity
– create a youth reflection and a youth word on solidarity
– organisation of mobilisation campaigns: the world tomorrow, World campaign for education
– organisation of trainings on international solidarity projects
– organisation of interregional meetings
– publication of methodology guides and Practical sheets conceived as real instructions for use for project managers
– organisation of meetings of common and crossed reflection with young parteners and students from other countries