The European Youth Forum is an independent, democratic, youth-led platform, representing national youth councils and international youth organisations from across Europe.
The Youth Forum works to empower young people to participate actively in society to improve their own lives, by representing and advocating their needs and interests and those of their organisations
– Increase the participation of young people and youth organisations in society, as well as in decision-making processes;
– Positively influence policy issues affecting young people and youth organisations, by being a recognised partner for international institutions, namely the European Union, the Council of Europe and the United Nations;
– Promote the concept of youth policy as an integrated and cross-sectoral element of overall policy development, namely through youth mainstreaming;
– Facilitate the participation of young people through the development of sustainable and independent youth organisations at the national and international level, particularly in respect to ensuring dependable, adequate funding for them;
– Promote the exchange of ideas and experience, mutual understanding, as well as the equal rights and opportunities among young people in Europe;
– Uphold intercultural understanding, democracy, respect, diversity, human rights, active citizenship and solidarity;
– Contribute to the development of youth work in other regions of the world.
– International campaign
– Important number of activities, campaigns in favor of youth
– Good representation (even from a geographical point of view) of the european youth