The KACED Association is a Turkish Association based in Rize and aiming to strengthen democracy and civil society dialogue.
It promotes local development and intercultural dialogue.
It is active within the EU accession process and cooperates with other EU NGOs within the framework of cultural activities.
– Strengthen Civil Society and transparency
– Contribute to the European Union Integration Process,
– Promote Multicultural, Local Democracy and the Rule of Law
– Promote Human Rights and Citizenship, promote women’s rights
– Protection of Environment,
– Implement cultural and artistic activities in Turkey,
– Implementation of joint international projects with NGOs from EU members, candidates and co-operation countries, to promote culture, art, dialogue with civil society;
– Organise competitions, festivals, forums, trainings, workshops, conferences and seminars;
– activities aiming to strengthen Local Democracy and Civil Society;
– Implementation of joint projects to create awareness and increase capacity building of Non-Governmental Organizations,
– Information campaigns on the latest developments in the EU membership process to the Non-Governmental Organizations,
– KACED Association contributes to the institutionalization of the rule of law and freedom of association
– Publication of researches and analyses, newsletters, brochures and other information material
– Legal support and advice to facilitate access to justice to women victims of violence
– Social, psychological counseling services for women
– Training programs with EU and the business world for unemployed young people.
The KACED Association uses measurable indicators in following up projects and evaluating their outcomes and impact,
It follows planning processes based on participation and joint decision making in identifying needs and methods of implementation.