Free webinars and training on EU funding and EU project management
Many EU funding opportunities are available for civil society organisations. Yet, access to EU funding can be a challenge: What are the programmes most relevant to my mission and actions? How do they work and what are their priorities? How can I write a good project application and therefore maximize my chances of success?
To answer these questions, we are happy to offer the community of Citizens for Europe two informative webinars on EU funds (open to everyone) and one practical training on EU projects application and management (open to 15 participants).
These tailor-made webinars and training have been developped with and will be provided by ALDA – European Association for Local Democracy, a key player which has carried out -in its 20 years of existence- over 450 European projects.
These webinars are addressed to those who wish to learn more about the EU funding schemes and priorities 2021-2027, in order to be ready to successfully approach and manage projects within the new European Programmes. The webinars are therefore designed for social and cultural operators, associations, etc. No particular previous knowledge or skills are required.
Through the proposed webinars, participants will have the opportunity to:
- learn about the EU Multiannual Financial Framework in general;
- be aware of the new EU priorities;
- have an overview of the new Programs for the period 2021- 2027.
Webinar 1 – 8th March 15h-17h (CET) Overview of EU funding schemes and priorities 2021-2027
Webinar 2 – 10th March 15h-17h (CET) Detailed focus on 3 EU programmes (chosen by the participants among CERV, Horizon Europe, Creative Europe, Erasmus+ and Interreg)
REGISTRATIONS (Deadline for applications: 5th March)
Project Cycle management and Logical Framework Approach – limited number of participants
Selected participants are expected to attend all 3 sessions:
SESSION 1 – 17th March 10h30-12h30 (CET)
SESSION 2 – 24th March 10h30-12h30 (CET)
SESSION 3 – 31st March 10h30-12h30 (CET)
The online training on European Project Cycle Management (PCM) provides the information and tools needed to move the first steps in the development of good quality project proposals in the framework of the EU funding programs.
Through the proposed training, participants will have the opportunity to:
- learn how to set a proposal which is relevant to the needs of the beneficiaries and consistent with the EU funding program’s guidelines
- learn how to develop a well-structured and inherently coherent project proposal
- understand how to prepare the project budget
- recognize the different phases of project implementation
- discover communication and dissemination tools and methods
- learn about best practices and successful projects
The course focuses in particular on the following themes:
- What is a project, and what makes a project successful
- The project cycle management and the logical framework approach
- The strategic and legal basis of a call
- The different EU projects application forms
- How to write a quality proposal: Successful and unsuccessful practices and projects, the award criteria
- The budget: EU Financial Regulations
- The budget: how to elaborate and manage a project’s budget
- Project implementation and project management
- Project Communication and dissemination
REGISTRATIONS (Deadline for application: 5th March)
Certificate of attendance
At the end of the course each participant will receive a certificate of attendance issued by ALDA, strategic partner of the European Commission and the Council of Europe.